Please go through all the information below before your reservation with us.
ONLY ONE DISCOUNT WILL BE APPLICABLE.
- PENSIONERS AND PERSONS OLDER THAN 60 YRS (DISCOUNT ONLY APPLICABLE IF ALL PERSONS ARE PENSIONERS) = 20%
- MID WEEK - MON, TUES, WED, THURS NIGHTS (4 NIGHTS) = 15%
- 5 - 14 NIGHTS (EXCLUDING LONG WEEKENDS) = 20%
- 14 - 30 NIGHTS (EXCLUDING LONG WEEKENDS) = 25%
- BOOKINGS FOR 4 CHALETS IN SAME COMPLEX = 10%
- BOOKINGS FOR MORE THAN 4 CHALETS IN SAME COMPLEX = 15%
- LONG WEEKENDS = NO DISCOUNTS APPLICABLE
FESTIVE SEASON 2022 (15.12.22 - 16.01.23)
NO OTHER DISCOUNTS ARE APPLICABLE
- 0 - 5 NIGHTS = 0%
- 6 - 14 NIGHTS = 10%
- 15 - 30 NIGHTS = 20%
LONG WEEKENDS - MINIMUM STAY
- HUMAN RIGHTS DAY: 18-21 MARCH 2022= 3 NIGHTS
- GOOD FRIDAY & FAMILY DAY: 14-18 APRIL 2022= 4 NIGHTS
- WORKERS DAY: 29 APRIL - 2 MAY 2022 = 3 NIGHTS
- WOMANS DAY: 5-8 AUGUST 2022 = 3 NIGHTS
LOW SEASON - MINIMUM STAY
- LOW SEASON - EXCLUDING LONG WEEKENDS = 2 NIGHTS
A contingency deposit of R400.00 is payable with every confirmed reservation. Contingency deposits will refunded within 7 (seven) working days.
After departure or after unit has been cleaned and inspected. Refunds will be made by means of bank transfer to your account.
Full or partial refunds of contingency deposits are subject to the following:
- Units are left in the same condition as found on arrival eg excessive dirty dishes, pots, bathrooms etc
- Any breakages, damages, shortages etc of furniture, equipment etc
THE FOLLOWING REFUNDS APPLY IN THE EVENT OF A CANCELLATION:
- CANCELLATION TWO MONTHS BEFORE BOOKED ARRIVAL DATE: 100% OF DEPOSIT
- CANCELLATION TWO MONTHS TO TWO WEEKS BEFORE BOOKED ARRIVAL DATE: 75% OF DEPOSIT
- CANCELLATION TWO WEEKS AND LESS BEFORE BOOKED ARRIVAL DATE: NO REFUND OF DEPOSIT
No pets are allowed with the following exception:
ONLY AT FONTEINHUTTE DURING THE LOW SEASON
Dogs (small and medium-sized) are allowed in the low season provided prior approval has been obtained. No pets are allowed in the high seasons.
The following rules pertaining to dogs apply:
- Prior approval must be obtained before any pets will be allowed.
- Dogs may not be a nuisance to guests.
- No barking is allowed.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times when outside.
- Dogs are not allowed on furniture eg beds and couches.
- No dog hairs on furniture, couches, beds etc
- Dog pooh must be picked up and disposed of immediately.
Should the above rules not be adhered to, then you will be requested to remove the dog from the premises with immediate effect and you could lose your contingency deposit.
NO PETS ALLOWED AT DASSIE SINGEL, SEESIG CHALETS OR TIDAL POOLS.
- PLEASE LEAVE THE UNIT IN THE CONDITION YOU FOUND IT IN.
- KINDLY USE THE REFUSE DRUMS PROVIDED.
- ALL OUR UNITS ARE NON-SMOKING AREAS. SHOULD YOU SMOKE OUTSIDE - KINDLY DISPOSE OF YOUR CIGARETTE BUTTS IN THE ASHTRAYS OR REFUSE BINS PROVIDED.
- LOUD MUSIC IS NOT ALLOWED. NO NOISE AFTER 22H30.
- ALL EQUIPMENT INCLUDING BRAAI GRIDS, CUTLERY, CROCKERY, POTS, PANS, GLASSES, CHAIRS ETC ARE NOT TO BE REMOVED FROM THE UNIT.
- KINDLY CONTACT THE OFFICE AT ANY TIME SHOULD YOU HAVE A PROBLEM OR QUERY.
- THE MAXIMUM ALLOWED NUMBER OF PERSONS PER UNIT MAY NOT BE EXCEEDED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. (YOU AND YOUR GUESTS MAY BE REQUESTED TO VACATE OUR PREMISES SHOULD THIS RULE NOT BE ADHERED TO)
- PLEASE RESPECT THE RIGHTS OF ALL OUR GUESTS AND NEIGHBOURS.
ALL UNITS ARE EQUIPPED WITH:
- KITCHEN UTENSILS
- POTS AND PANS
- PLASTIC STORAGE CONTAINERS
- BRAAI GRID (NOT CLEANED TO PREVENT RUST - BURN CLEAN IN FIRE) - BRING YOUR OWN BRAAI GRID IF PREFERRED.
- MOP AND BROOM
- MICROWAVE OVEN
- STOVE INCL OVEN
- TV COLOUR
WE DO NOT PROVIDE BEDDING, PILLOWS TOWELS AND CLEANING MATERIALS
Bedding can be rented from the following (kindly make your own arrangements)
Cathy: 083 308 9950